Peaky is a larpwriting weekend held annually in the UK. Initially an informal gathering, it is now organised by Peaky Games. Games written at Peaky frequently feature at Consequences and other conventions, and have been published by both Peaky Games and Freeform Games.
The weekend has a US spinoff, Peaky Midwest.
- Peaky 2001 (November, Edale): Carry on at Camp David
- Peaky 2002 (November, Edale)
- Peaky 2004 (January, Appleby Magna): Railways and Respectability, All's Well that Ends
- Peaky 2005 (January, Derbyshire): An Ecumenical Matter
- Peaky 2006 (February, Appleby Magna)
- Peaky 2007 (June, Appleby Magna): Best of the Wurst, Diamond Geezers
- Peaky 2008 (April, Appleby Magna)
- Peaky 2009 (March, Appleby Magna): Veterans Day, Victoria Junction - All change please, all change!
- Peaky 2010 (May, Appleby Magna): Miss Maypole and The Christmas Pudding Affair, The Day the Music Died
- Peaky 2011 (May, Appleby Magna): Come Hel or Hiawatha, The Deliverance
- Peaky 2012 (April, Appleby Magna): Small Town Folks, Sword Day
- Peaky 2013 (April, Appleby Magna): Dr Nefarious And The Paradise Project, What Happened in Blackpool, Old Nick's Game, Brothers in Arms
- Peaky 2014 (April, Appleby Magna): Preserving the Village, 4, The Dying of the Light
- Peaky 2015 (April, Appleby Magna): The Saga of the Lost, Burning Orchid, Mars Attracts, Love Letters, The Annual Assizes at Anchori'is
- Peaky 2016 (April, Appleby Magna): Miss Maypole and the Case of the Wretched Admiral, Trenches, Bombshells at the Crooked Billet
- Peaky 2017 (April, Appleby Magna): It's Everybody's War, Luck Be A Lady, Second Watch, The Root of All Evil, Ragnarok and Regulations, Mean Street
- Buy our games, Peaky Games. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- Peaky weekend timetable, Peaky Games. Retrieved 8 June 2015.