- Wellington, New Zealand
- Mixed larping
Hydra is a larp convention in New Zealand. It runs every April in Wellington, NZ, offering games in a variety of different styles. The lineup reflects Wellington's strong theatre-style tradition and is dominated by theatre-style games, but there are some outdoor live-combat games as well. A flagship game is traditionally run on the Saturday evening.
The first Hydra was run in 2012 at Brookfields Scout Camp in Wainuiomata, Wellington, NZ. It has continued to use the same venue for subsequent events.
- Hydra 2012 (April 13 - 15, 2012). Flagship: Fall of the Jaguar Gods
- Hydra 2013 (April 19 - 21, 2013). Flagship: Dry Spell
- Hydra 2014 (April 11 - 13, 2014). Flagship: The Insubstantial Pageant
- Hydra 2015 (April 17 - 19, 2015). No flagship.
- Hydra 2016 (April 15 - 17, 2016). Flagship: Sanctuary
- Hydra 2017 (March 24 - 26, 2017). No flagship.
- Hydra 2018 (March 23 - 25, 2018). No flagship.