Difference between revisions of "Vermin & Valor Productions"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 03:02, 2 December 2013
This article is lacking important information and/or is too short. You can help the Larp Wiki by expanding it.
The Game Name
LARPS are cool!
- City, State
- Is it fantasy, steampunk, sci-fi, modern horror, post-apocalypse, etc.
- Conflict resolution system
- Heavy boffer combat, Light-Touch boffer combat, turn based, rock paper scissors, etc.
- 4-6 hours, Full Weekend, Day long
- When was the game established/started?
- Games per year
- How many events does this larp run per year?
- who created, owns/manages, is a part of the GM team or is otherwise the head of the game
- Participation fee
- cost to play the game
- Rule system
- Custom rulebook, pre-published system (and if so where to find it/name), etc.
- Your link text here
Please delete this text and put in-game setting and history information here.
Please delete this text and note any out-of-game historical information about the game here. This may include who founded the game, details about its founding, why it was started, other people who have helped to lead it or have had a significant impact on it, etc.
Please delete this text and provide any other links to non-wiki sources here.