Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are several page templates that have been created that make it easy for you to set up a page with your information. Below is a list of the different templates and what they should be used for.
- Template:Glossary - use this template as guidance for glossary terms
- Template:BaseGame - Use this template for individual larp games that are a chronicle or campaign.
- Template:Base1Shot - Use this template for individual, one-shot larp games that have been run and that have not been published for rerunning.
- Template:BaseOrg - Use this template for larp organizations like NERO, The Camarilla or LARP Alliance. Indvidual games/campaigns/chronicles that are a part of an organization should use the BaseGame template.
- Template:BaseMedia - Use this template for any kind of media (books, movies, podcasts, websites, blogs, etc.)
- Template:Book - Use this template specificly for books
- Template:Magazine - Use this template specifically for magazines
- Template:BaseLarp - Use this template for any kind of published game that people can buy or download to run or rerun as they like(like Shifting Forest Storyworks free downloadable games or LARPA GameBank games).
- Template:BaseCon - Use this template for conventions
- Template:BaseStub - Use this template to mark pages with little or no content on them as stubs
- Template:BaseStub2 - Use this template to mark pages that do not follow template standards.
- Template:BaseGamePlayed - Use this template to reference a game that a person played.
- Template:BaseGameRan - Use this template to reference a game that a person ran.
- Template:BaseGameWrote - Use this template to reference a game that a person wrote.
The templates below have some special rules surrounding their use. Please be sure to read the wiki page policy before using them.
- Template:BaseUser - Use this template for putting up your own user page. For more information on user pages please see the wiki page policy.
- Template:BaseBio - Use this template for creating biography pages on individuals. For more information on user pages please see the wiki page policy.
- Template:ReviewStub - Use this template for creating the review note that should go above any biography pages that are created or significantly edited. For more information on review notes please see the biogrpahy pages section of the wiki page policy.