- Long Beach, CA
- post apocalyptic fantasy
- Conflict resolution system
- medium boffer combat and packet based spells
- day and weekend events
- When was the game established/started?
- Games per year
- How many events does this larp run per year?
- who created, owns/manages, is a part of the GM team or is otherwise the head of the game
- Participation fee
- cost to play the game
- Rule system
- Custom rulebook, pre-published system (and if so where to find it/name), etc.
- Your link text here
Cobalt Nightmares is a dark fantasy game, that takes place in a war time setting, wherein the coming conflict’s origin is rooted in the forgotten history of the land. In the Kingdom of Gol, the ruling noble, Lord Reginald Baxter, seeks the aid of mercenaries to bolster his dwindling forces against multiple threats pressing in on all sides. Meanwhile, rumors of strange metal beasts being unearthed from the ground have begun to circulate through the land’s more drunken haunts.
Please delete this text and put in-game setting and history information here.
Please delete this text and note any out-of-game historical information about the game here. This may include who founded the game, details about its founding, why it was started, other people who have helped to lead it or have had a significant impact on it, etc.
Please delete this text and provide any other links to non-wiki sources here.